ProZinc Insulin U-40 for Dogs and Cats
ProZinc Insulin U-40 for Dogs and Cats Wholesale
- FDA-approved for the use in cats and dogs diagnosed with diabetes mellitus 1 & 2.
- Reduces hyperglycemia and hyperglycemia-associated clinical signs in both cats and dogs with diabetes mellitus 1 & 2.
- PROZINC must be administered with U-40 syringes² (sold separately).
- Always follow your veterinarian’s directions regarding dosage amount, and when to administer PROZINC.
Furosemide is a strong diuretic (‘water pill’) and may cause dehydration and electrolyte imbalance. It is important that you take it exactly as told by your doctor.$0.05 – $10.50
Furosemide$0.05 – $10.50
- Long-acting injection
- Helps prevent electrolyte disturbances
- Improves life quality & expectancy in dogs & cats with Addison’s Disease
Hill’s Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit Digestive/Weight/Glucose/Urinary Management Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food
Hill’s Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit Wholesale– Weight Management– Weight Loss– Glucose Management$41.99 – $100.99
Denamarin Chewable Tablets
Denamarin Chewable Tablets Wholesale– S-adenosyl-L-methionine (SAM-e) liver supplement for dogs– Available in easily digestible chewable tablets– Derived from milk thistle$45.64 – $96.20
Denamarin Chewable Tablets$45.64 – $96.20
Hill’s Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit (Digestive/Weight/Glucose/Urinary Management Canned Dog Food)
Hill’s Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit Wholesale– Weight Management– Weight Loss– Glucose Management$47.99 – $54.99