Metacam Oral Suspension Wholesale– Effective non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) against arthritis, osteoarthritis (OA), and musculoskeletal disorders in dogs.– Active Ingredient Meloxicam brings fast relief to both pain and inflammation in only one to two hours after administration.– Once-daily honey-flavored liquid added to dog’s food or given separately.$36.18 – $187.93$36.18 – $187.93
Flexadin Advanced Wholesale
- Flexadin Advanced UC-II targets pet’s immune system and helps support healthy joints and flexibility.
- Clinically-proven formula: Undenatured Chicken Collagen (Type II), Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Vitamin E.
- Give only one (1) Flexadin Advanced chew per day, regardless of pet’s body weight or size.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids may help relieve joint inflammation and Vitamin E helps promote normal cartilage.
- Type II Collagen is a protein found in cartilage that helps support immune system and joint function.
Cosequin for Cats Sprinkle Capsules Wholesale– Eases pain and improves overall joint health– Comes in capsules that can be swallowed whole or added to the cat’s food– Formulated and flavored naturally with chicken and tuna specifically for cats$7.89 – $17.99$7.89 – $17.99
Dasuquin For Cats Flavored Sprinkle Capsules WholesaleComplete joint support supplement for cats– Tasty, easy to administer capsule in natural chicken and tuna flavors– Recommended by veterinarians
Prednisone Wholesale– Promotes healthy recovery from a myriad of conditions– Treats serious cases of bronchial and diseases in the lungs, intestines, spinal cord, brain and blood.– Provides relief in emergency anaphylactic reactions, spine trauma, and shock$0.14 – $0.27
Gabapentin Capsules Wholesale– Medication is administered to both cats and dogs– Ingredient Gabapentin treats pain or seizures associated with cancer and arthritis– Capsules are taken orally one to three times a day whether for seizures or pain– Available are Gabapentin 100 mg or Gabapentin 300 mg per capsule$0.11 – $0.16